Unbeatable Membership Offer!
Thinking of joining but you’d like to how much it costs and what you get out of it? After reading this we’re sure you will.
Cost: $1.00 for standard Membership and $1.00 for pensioners and seniors. Our membership period runs from the 1st of May – 30th April).
If you join online, your card will be ready to collect from Reception on your next visit – we do not mail out Membership cards.
Joining Harrup Park entitles you to a whole range of fantastic benefits including:
The fantastic birthday offer consists of:
– $250 at 7pm
– $250 at 8pm &
– $500 at 9pm
Birthday bonus points are valid during the month of your birthday only – they will expire after this time. Terms & conditions apply.
Harrup Park AGM 2018
In accordance with section 7.2- Notice of General Meetings of the constitution and relevant By Laws of Mackay Cricket Association INC trading as Harrup Park Country Club, I give 30 days clear notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Association and provide the following information for members;
1) The venue for the meeting
The Lancaster Room
2) Date of the meeting
Monday 6 August 2018
3) Meeting time
Meeting will commence at 7pm
4) In accordance with Section 5.12 of the Constitution- Election of Directors subsections a) to f) Nomination are now open for Two (2) board positions:
Nominations must be delivered to the Secretary no later than 6pm at least 14 full days before the Annual General Meeting after which time nominations are closed.
5) The business to be transacted at the Annual General Meeting
- i) To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting;
- ii) The receiving of the President’s AGM Report and the statement of income and
expenditure; assets and liabilities of the Club for the preceding financial year;
iii) The receiving of the Auditor’ Report on the books and accounts for the preceding financial year;
iv)The appointment of the Auditor;
- v) Report on the Club’s level of public liability insurance ;
- vi) Election of Club Patron and Commissioner;
vii) The election of directors; and
vii) Provision of general business at the discretion of the board.